Trust / Operations Manager - CEO
High Street, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 6AG
We have a very supportive and active group of Trustees, a small but excellent team of staff and a strong group of volunteers.
We have achieved so much but now need someone with the ability, skills and vision to drive that success forward.
About the Job
You’ll develop, deliver and report on our vision and strategic goals, championing and developing a culture that values and enhances our model as a membership-based organisation.
You will be expected to take our Trust forward through the rapidly-evolving regional and national political landscape. You will manage all aspects of our operation; maintaining high standards and ensuring the best use of our resources and leading on income generation.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Senior management experience including the ability to manage budgets and human resources.
- A detailed understanding of nature conservation and relevant environmental issues.
- Evidence of inspirational leadership and being a team player.
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of environmental policy especially in a Welsh context.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing strategy.
- Knowledge of charitable governance and especially of working with trustees and volunteers.
- Experience of engaging with land-owners face to face.
- A current driving licence and use of a vehicle.