We want to make sure that this website is accessible for everyone.
The website has been written to allow you to easily change the text size to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings. Some browsers will allow you to magnify the whole page. To change the text size, follow the instructions below:
- Click “View” to open the View menu or press “Alt” and “V”
- Select the “Text” option or select by pressing “X”
- Choose your preferred text size using your mouse or use the up and down arrow keys
- Click to select the text size or press “Enter”
- The text size should change to reflect your choice
- Click “View” to open the View menu
- Select the “Zoom” option
- Select “Zoom In” or “Zoom Out”
- The text on our site should change to reflect your choice
- Click on the "Customise & Control Google Chrome" menu
- Click on the "+" (plus) or "-" (minus) signs by the Zoom option
- The text size on our site should change to reflect your choice
If your mouse has a scrolling wheel in the middle of the right and left click buttons, you can hold down the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard and scroll it up and down, the text size will increase and decrease.
Alternatively hold down the "Ctrl" key and click "+" or "-". These should work in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
Accessibility in Windows
Windows also have a number of computer settings you can select to make your enjoyment of our website better. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Accessibility Options. You can select options to alter your keyboard, display and mouse settings.
The Radnorshire Wildlife Trust website has been developed to best practice coding conventions corresponding with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0) guidelines.
The website templates have been successfully validated to XHTML 1.0 strict.